Wes-Garde Components Group meets or exceeds customer requirements, and strives for continual improvement of the Quality Managed System.
• A commitment by management and each employee to total quality.
• To maintain a close relationship with each customer, so to accurately define the product and service parameters to be provided.
• To clearly define and communicate customers’ requirements to vendors.
• To monitor vendor quality programs to be assured they consistently provide components to meet customer specifications.
• To continue improvement in every aspect of our distribution operation, using the best methods, controls, systems and continuing education to improve performance.
• To provide products to each and every customer on time and with complete and consistent conformance to requirements.
Our goal is to provide total quality in customer satisfaction. To do this we must supply our products efficiently, economically and on time with standards that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. This is accomplished through a continuing program to improve upon operational procedures and systems while striving to supply our customers product with zero defects.
Bob Sorenson Jr.
- 95% of deliveries will be on time.
- Zero (0) unresolved RMA’s will occur. (RMA = Returned Material Authorization)