Field Sale Representative Remote - Missouri
We are looking for a Field Sales Representative who is a Rockstar at building relationships. The responsibility of the Field Sales Representative is working through the entire sales process, including generating leads, educating customers, and turning those interested in long-term customers. To be successful in this role, you will need to develop and maintain customer sales revenues and supplier relationships within an assigned geographical area.
Requirement: Must have a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Must have a minimum of High School education/GED; college degree is preferred.
- Must be able to travel
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the electronics industry, sales, sales management, or relevant business experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to set goals and sales targets to increase revenue.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Phone skills.
Duties/Responsibilities (What You Would Do):
- Duties include developing and maintaining customer, suppliers and manufacturer’s representative relationships.
- Create and present product solutions to customers.
- Drive design registrations. Actively participate and develop value to our suppliers and customers, through active participation in trainings, and business reviews.
- Proactively sell which includes cold calling as well as other proven methods.
- Responsible for identifying new business and grow existing business. Additional duties as assigned.
Email your resume to: email@example.com